|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 20 in|
Vintage Textile Handmade Faux Down Filled 24″Sq Peacock Pillow
Peacock! This overstuffed faux down filled handmade 24″ x 24″ pillow is made from a one of a kind vintage upholstery c1960, likely a cotton blend. A small amount was found and from it and only 7 pillows were made. The insert is made of faux down
Our luxurious line of down filled handmade pillows are handmade by Adisi Home. They are locally made here in Connecticut and offered here at Housatonic Trading. All pillows are limited edition pillows made from one of a kind fabrics and prints, some vintage, some are made from wool coats that are carefully taken apart. Very limited quantities are offered and the textiles are always changing. We work with the owner Simon Mckoy on selecting the textiles that we feel are a good fit to our aesthetic and clients homes. They are crafted to the highest standards. From the alignment of the patterns, buttons, zippers, etc all are meticulously crafted. These must be held and hugged to fully appreciate.
- This pillow is made from a faux down polyester fiber (aka micro denier / down alternative) that has the same feel, weight and characteristics of traditional down, but is hypoallergenic
- No Allergens – Pillow is hypoallergenic, odorless, lint and dust free, free of flame retardant chemicals
- Karate Chop – This pillow is ultra soft and has the traditional karate chop look that comes with natural down.
- Fibers are ultra soft for high end pillows
- No lumps – We use a slick polyester fiber to keep the pillow’s filler smooth unlike cheap pillows that use dry fibers that will quickly lump up and need replacing
- Covering – American made pillow shell from a high thread count poly cotton blended fabric, that is durable and machine washable, machine dry (cover is not removable)
- Made in USA from American Fibers and Shell
2 in stock